Don’t Take Our Word for It…Here Is What Our Happy Customers Have to Say!
We work with both residential and commercial clients on projects ranging from basic blinds, draperies, top treatments and reupholstery to full home automation with motorized blinds and shades.
By obtaining customer feedback, we ensure that our customers feel they received the best product and customer service we have to offer. Here is the feedback we’ve received from a few of our many satisfied customers:
- “Teri was excellent to work with!! She knew my choices before I even knew them. She definitely got to know me.” — Sheri Ballston, Lake, NY
- “What an incredible transformation! I enjoyed our renovation experience and working with Lynn Ricci. She absolutely understood my tastes, colors and vision. Thank you so much!” — Anita S., Malta, NY
- “Thelma and Lynn – both window treatments and chair reupholstery was done in a timely and professional manner. Beautifully done! But most of all it was completed in a very timely manner. We will definitely return for future projects. Thank you very much for your exceptional workmanship.” — Christine D, Clifton Park, NY
- “Kevin listened to our needs and requests used his resources to deliver a product that was exactly what we wanted. Thank You!” — Tony P, Ballston Spa
- “Sarah, I am delighted with the results of my entire room reupholstery job. What brought me back to Classic Interiors after having had a sofa reupholstered three may years ago was I remembered how impressed I had been with the customer service. I’m so happy to let you know, even after all these years, the customer service is still fabulous. Thank you all for as perfect an experience as I could have hoped for.” — Bonnie B.
- “We have had an excellent experience with Classic Interiors (Lynn Ricci) and we readily pass your name on to our neighbors and friends.” — Connie & Joe, Mechanicville, NY
- “We were worried about putting blinds or shades in our daughter’s room because the cords might be a hazard. Then we found out about Hunter Douglas Duette® honeycomb shades with the LiteRise® cordless lifting system. We love the look and the light control, and there are no cords that our daughter could get tangled in.” — Liz M.
- “We couldn’t enjoy our family room in the winter because so much cold air came in through the windows and, we noticed our winter energy bills seemed really high. Once we installed our Hunter Douglas Duette® Architella® honeycomb shades, we had a significant drop in our energy bill, and we love how warm and inviting the room looks!” — Dave S.
- “Our Hunter Douglas Silhouette® window shadings are beautiful and they’ve helped us control light and get privacy when we need it. The translucent material is so sophisticated, and when the shadings are open, the fabric softly filters the sun and provides a warm glow into the room. We love them!” — Angela K.
Window Treatment, Reupholstery & Home Decor in Albany & Saratoga NY Counties
Classic Interiors looks forward to working with you on your next home decor project. Contact us today or visit our beautiful showroom in Clifton Park, NY.
We Are in Your Neighborhood
We provide in-home appointments in Saratoga, Albany, Schenectady, Rensselear and Warren Counties, including Clifton Park, Mechanicville, Halfmoon, Saratoga Springs, Lake George, Bolton Landing, Loudonville, and Latham, NY, and surrounding areas.