Reupholstery Gives New Life to a Favorite Piece of Furniture
Do you have a piece of furniture that has been in your family for many years? Does it have sentimental value? Did you know you can keep memories alive while giving the piece a new life? Reupholstering a chair or couch is a great way to transform a beloved but worn-out item–it can allow the piece to fit in better with your current decor or lifestyle or even fit better in a different room.
Make the Old New Again
The Classic Interiors master upholstery team can bring new life to your cherished furniture. Your treasured piece will be reupholstered by our highly skilled and experienced in-house cutters and seamstresses, leaving you with a uniquely beautiful piece of furniture that will be with you for years to come. IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED!
Watch the Care and Detail We Put Into Each Piece of Furniture
Why Consider Reupholstering Instead of Buying New?
- It Extends to the Entire Piece – Reupholstery is not just the replacement of fabric; it extends to the repair or replacement of springs, foam, padding, and wood.
- Quality – Older pieces are often of higher quality and should be preserved. Furniture built with solid hardwood, 8-way hand-tied coil springs, and solid construction usually determines a quality piece.
- Cost – Reupholstery costs less than a comparable-quality new piece of furniture. Our fabrics have a wide range in price, so we can work within your budget.
- Go Green – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Reupholster. Keep beautiful furniture out of landfills. We offer a variety of recycled and chemical-free fabrics.
- Customization – Choose from our collection of designer fabrics, decorative accents, and cushion inserts to create a unique piece of furniture.
Reupholstery Options in Albany & Saratoga NY Counties
It is easy to get started. Our designers and workroom will bring new life to your sofa or chair. All reupholstery work is done on site.
Please contact us to get started or for more information on our custom reupholstery services.
We Are in Your Neighborhood
We provide in-home appointments in Saratoga, Albany, Schenectady, Rensselear, and Warren Counties, including Clifton Park, Mechanicville, Halfmoon, Saratoga Springs, Loudonville, Latham, Lake George, and Bolton Landing, NY, and surrounding areas.