Do you live in a house with a beautiful view – of rolling hills, a waterscape, city skyscrapers or the landscaping on your own property? If so, part of your decorating strategy can be to maximize the view from inside your home!
Here are some tips to focus attention on the view:
- Use colors that mimic the colors outside your windows.
- Consider a minimalist look for furnishings near the windows.
- Think about the landscaping in your garden just outside your windows; this becomes part of the look of your home.
- Use potted plants inside your home to mirror the landscape outside.
- If you’re up for a remodeling project, think about replacing your windows to make them larger or to minimize mullions that interrupt the view.
It’s a smart decorating move to consider your outdoor view when planning your interior space.
Bringing the Outside in – Saratoga and Albany NY Counties
Classic Interiors is your complete home décor source for custom blinds, shades, shutter, draperies, top treatments, reupholstery and more. We service cities within Albany & Saratoga, NY counties including Clifton Park, Halfmoon, Saratoga Springs, Loudonville, Albany, Mechanicville, NY and surrounding areas.
Contact us to learn more about our products or services or to schedule an in-home design consultation today!